- Annual membership fee paid to the Association
- Strict adherence to the CBA Code of Ethics
- Works with or markets the bookkeeping industry including trainers
- Membership is transferable to another member of the firm/educational institution
- Upon consent from CBA board:
- Promotional materials will be included on CBA website and quarterly newsletter
- Web link and email link
- CBA Logo
Universal Accounting Center is proud to be an affiliate member of the Canadian Bookkeepers Association. With a unique focus on helping accounting professionals start and grow their own Bookkeeping services, Universal provides courses in small business accounting and bookkeeping (shoebox to financials), QuickBooks, and how to operate and grow your practice including on line support and personal coaching. We are proud to have our Professional Bookkeeper Course reviewed and recommended by the CBA.
Ashton College in Vancouver focuses on building careers through relevant and practical education. We are proud to be an affiliate member of the Canadian Bookkeepers Association and to have them accredit our Bookkeeping Certificate program.